I fell in love with the show from the start. Lauren Graham has been a favorite of mine ever since her Gilmore Girls days, and I really like Monica Potter (who looked so familiar to me, and figured out it's because she was in Patch Adams). The story lines are very engaging: a single guy whose girlfriend wants him to commit to having a family with her, a family dealing with an Aspergers diagnosis, and a single mom moving back in with her parents. It turns out that Parenthood originally appeared as a movie starring Steve Martin back in 1989, so I'd be interested to see how this show compares to the movie.
Parenthood aires on Tuesday nights at 10/9 c., but I just like checking it out on hulu.com, so that I can watch it curled up in my bed. If you're interested, watch the TV trailer here.
Cheers, readers, and let's hope I can finish my gallon of water today so I can pass this little bugger!
L. Stacks


1 comment:
I've really been digging this show, too, so I'm glad at least one other person is watching it. Have you tried ABC's Modern Family? I think you'd love it, too.
Hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment