Friday, November 5, 2010

Wedding Photos: The Newlyweds and Our Wedding Party


The next batch of pictures are the posed pictures and group shots that our photographer, Casey from Hello Love Photo (and not to mention my old roommate!) took. These were all taken either inside The Felt Estate or on its grounds. Enjoy!

T & I

(Do these library shots seem reminiscent of anything? hee hee)

The Groomsmen

The guys wore navy seersucker suits from Jos. A Bank, white linen shirts,
and Sperry boat shoes (no socks! no tie!).

The Bridesmaids

The girls wore navy shirtdresses from Anthropologie, gold shoes
(with shoe clips handmade by my mom), and
my mom braided their hair into french braids, which
we then secured into messy buns.

My sister & MOH--Casey did SUCH a wonderful job capturing
great pictures of her (she doesn't exactly like to look at the camera!)


& The Whole Party!


And I have one more installation yet to come--pictures from our rockin' reception! Woo!

L. Stacks

2 comments:

The Mighty Mila Quinn said...

They are REALLY beautiful, Lauren. I love your sense of style. (Kelly Hunt)

Shirley said...

GO STACKS!!!!