Friday, February 26, 2010

It's here!!


After months and months of anticipation, my first publication is finally out!


Yesterday before class, I ventured over to Barnes & Noble and inquired about Time You Let Me In: 25 Poets Under 25, and after a bit of a wild goose chase, I held the sleek, bright book in my hands for the first time.


It was so exciting to see my name in print for the first time, and to finally read the other poetry that Naomi Shihab Nye chose to include in the anthology. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks that Nye put together an awesome book, because the anthology received a starred review in the School Library Journal, shown below.

Pick up your own copy at Barnes & Noble, or on amazon.com or through Harper Collins' website!

L. Stacks

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

Congratulations, Lauren! So exciting!

Mandy said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chitownmez said...

Wahoo! Congrats!

n.a.t.a.l.i.e. said...

Wonderful! CONGRATULATIONS LAUREN :)

Lori said...

Awesome! Congrats!

Alicia Kruithoff said...

That is so neat, Lauren! Congrats!

Jocy said...

Congrats!!!!