Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Weekend News


My dear readers, I have some news to share: this past weekend, after T and I got done with a nice date night (dinner and a movie), he pulled a beautiful ring out of his pocket and proposed! (I said yes.)


The rest of the weekend was a whirlwind of calling friends and family, planning and pinching myself to make sure I wasn't just daydreaming. So, don't be surprised if I share parts of my wedding planning, and other gushy things. (But don't worry, writing and reading is still my main focus!)

Still in shock, :)

L. Stacks

5 comments:

Bekka said...

Congrats!!! What a pretty ring!

Liz said...

Congratulations guys! We're all so happy for you and that ring is absolutely beautiful!

Lisa Katzenberger said...

Lauren congratulations! So happy for you both!!

runnernic.com said...

Your ring is BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so happy for you!!

n.a.t.a.l.i.e. said...

lauren! congratulations!!!!
im so happy for you both :)
xoxo