Lately, I've been taking little classes at the gym, or walking on the incline treadmill, and I've been pretty good--going abut four times a week. And after my hiatus last week, I've found that working out is something that actually helps me work better. I actually have more energy during the day when I've worked out, and obviously those exercise endorphins make me a lot less gloomy. It's kind of ironic, because I skipped out on going to the gym last week because I was overwhelmed with how much I needed to do: and if I would have just gone and exercised for a half an hour or so, I probably would have been much more productive than I actually was.
This morning, I woke up and went to a class, and already I'm feeling a lot better than last week. It probably helped that the instructor was an awesome, perky man who played songs from Spring Awakening, Rent, and Glee while we cardio sculpted, he he.
L. Stacks

No comments:
Post a Comment