Thursday, February 18, 2010

Catchin' a Train


Hello followers!

Today is blue and sunny, and I'm feeling so much better about this Chicago winter than I was yesterday--plus I'm about to hop on a train in a couple of hours to head to Michigan for the weekend to see my family for a night and to do some wedding planning. The last time I took the train home, this is what I got to glimpse out the window:


I'm excited for this weekend because I haven't seen my family since the engagement, and because my parents' puppy (who's not so much a puppy anymore) goes absolutely nuts over me when I walk in the door. Not to mention the fact that I'm meeting with a woman in Ann Arbor who sells wedding dresses on etsy to talk about getting a dress custom made!

I've decided I'm going to take a little blogging break until Monday in order to be very, very productive with my thesis writing (I need another 10 or so pages in exactly one week!). So check back with me on Monday, and hold me accountable for some quality writing by then.

L. Stacks

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Good Luck!!!

Lauren Stacks said...

Thanks! The meeting was a success--I'll probably blog about it soon!