Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Home Sweet (& Cold) Home


Well, hello all, I'm back to the chilly midwest after a lovely stint in California. Here are some pictorial highlights from my trip:

[Me, Kristi & Liz enjoying Balboa Bars on Balboa Island]

[In Hollywood's Walk of Fame, with Amy Grant's star (um, I kind of love her)]

[The view of Huntington Beach from PCH]

[My feet in the rocky shores of Muir Beach near San Francisco]

[Golden Gate on a dreary day]

I had a blast on my little mid-winter vaca, and am ever-thankful that I have such lovely people to visit in these lovely places. In southern Cali, I loved the sunny weather and eating lots ofYogurtland. In northern Cali, I adored San Francisco and watching lots of movies and my first fish taco.

Now that I'm home, I'll be focusing on my thesis (which must be done by December--yikes!) and spending lots of time bundled up in my scarves and drinking hot tea until Spring comes.

L. Stacks


No comments: