Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Handmade Greeting Cards


For Christmas, I made my boyfriend's family a box of greeting cards, since almost all of the kids are now living away from home, and since they all love to receive mail. I googled some images of things the family loves (Boston Terriers, golf, pandas, sock monkeys) and drew these images onto white paper and xeroxed them. Then, I added craft paper and did some quick stitching, and voila! you have some handmade greeting cards.





I was so happy with how they all turned out. I just loved how the Bostons resembled their own dogs!

Confession: I'm contemplating starting an etsy account. Any suggestions? :)

L. Stacks

3 comments:

Heather Cox said...

These are so cute! The last one is my favorite. :)

jwitten said...

I have visions of our dining room turning into a sweat shop. I know the perfect way to start marketing...Jo's Wednesday Giveaway perhaps;)

Jen said...

You are so creative! These are so cute (even more so in person). You should definitely sell your stuff!