Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wish List: Jersey Scarf

Lately, I've been drooling over the jersey scarves that have been popping up all over the place. (My roommate even scored one at a craft show awhile back, and I've had my eye on it ever since!) I'm totally loving the trees, birds, and especially the owls that are such a staple to handmade goodies lately, and quite frankly, I don't think I'll ever get my coveted jersey scarf simply because I will never be able to choose!


I love the owl pattern on this one by PrettyRaccoon on etsy.com.

I rarely wear orange, yet I'm crazy about the awesomely-detailed pine cones, and the fact that the left side is different than the right on this scarf by NewDuds at esty.com. (They also have an awesome tentacle-clad scarf that I weirdly adore.)

This one, by alisontauber at etsy.com is so beautifully feminine that I feel like I'm seven years old and wearing stiff little ballet slippers again!


L. Stacks

No comments: