Monday, July 6, 2009

Lazy (well, with my writing at least) Summer

I've been a bit behind lately on my blogging and tweeting and writing in general, mostly because it's finally summer in Chicago. I've been getting outside, going barefoot, and enjoying as many meals as I can while sitting on outside patios at restaurants. 

On top of that, I'm taking on online course about Composition Studies, I've successfully planned my first baby shower (more to follow), and I am organizing my first high school reunion. I've been going to as many gyms as possible with my Fitness Passbook (Frog Temple is my fav so far), so I don't get out of breath walking up the many flights of stairs at Roosevelt in the fall. 

Look forward to some future posts about cupcakes, baby showers, crafts and some book reviews (next on my list: All Souls by Christine Schutt).

[Barefoot at North Avenue Beach]





1 comment:

Adam Morgan said...

"We. Want. Crafts."

*Accompanied by fist-pounds