Sunday, September 4, 2011

::One Year::


Today marks one year since T & I said our vows and started our life together!

It seems strange for me to say that it's only been one year since we started our life together because we've actually been together for six years, ever since we met during our freshman year in college, and I can certainly say that our life together started all the way back then. You see, even back then, all those years ago, there was never any doubt that he was exactly what I needed.

And after our first year of marriage--which was filled with lots of great times and too many really hard times--I can honestly say that I have come to depend on my husband more than I ever thought I could. After our first year, I'm even more positive that because of him, I'm exactly the person I am meant to be. He has supported me through so much in the past year, and has kept me smiling and upbeat even when I just wanted to curl up in a little ball.

I'm so excited to start our second year as husband and wife--I have a really good feeling about this next year--and I know that with each year that passes I'll continue to need and love my husband more than I ever realized that I would a year ago.

To sum it all up: I'm so happy for our life together.

Happy anniversary, T.


XX,

L. Stacks

P.S. For more wedding photos, click here, here and here.

3 comments:

Tara said...

happy anniversary!! I'm glad you two found eachother too!! :)

Jen said...

You guys are so cute!

Erika said...

Aw, what a sweet post. :) Congrats on one year and to many, many more!