Monday, August 22, 2011

Office Work (AKA a new job!)


A week from tomorrow, I will officially be an adjunct professor teaching a freshman English composition course for two classes this fall. Needless to say, my days have been filled with planning, syllabus-writing, scoping out texts, and already lots and lots of photocopying. My home office is a little... messy (to say the least!) and so I've been finding myself searching out soothing office spaces that I hope can inspire me for when I get a chance to finish organizing my own workspace. Some images follow:





Sources: (Pinterest) 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Any favorites? XX

L. Stacks

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh my gosh, I am DYING for the second one down! Love how it utilizes a small space.

Ever since I was little I have thought about my dream desk and having an office in a future home. It has always had a very large, custom oak desk and floor to ceiling bookshelves on at least one wall.

Good luck constructing your new space, professor!

jwitten said...

Congrats!! This is so amazing! I can't wait to hear details:) Eek! Its actually happening.