Thursday, March 17, 2011

Color Collection [GREEN]


The dawn was apple-green,
The sky was green wine held up in the sun,
The moon was a golden petal between.

She opened her eyes, and green
They shone, clear like flowers undone,
For the first time, now for the first time seen.

[D.H. Lawrence "Green"]



Just thought I'd share my first Color Collection post with you today--GREEN for St. Patrick's Day! I have to admit... I forgot to wear green today. But I hope this post makes up for it! [Please don't pinch me!]

I've been working on a some new blogs posts of collections of things that I like, organized by color. These things range from clothes to inspirational images to art to home decor. I also hope to throw in a colorful literary element as well, to create a mix of all my favorite things. I hope you enjoy!

Happy St. Patrick's day!

XX

L. Stacks

No comments: