Monday, March 21, 2011

Rain, rain go away (aka I need rain boots!)




With a forecast like this in Chicago's near future, I'm dreading the fact that my rain boots recently left me with wet feet due to holes in the heels. But when I started doing a little online browsing to figure out the best way to keep my feet dry for the rest of this midwest spring, I found myself overwhelmed by too many options! I don't know if I should get tall or short, colorful or neutral, bulky or stylish. So here's my rain boot roundup, in the hopes that the process of posting this (or my readers sweet comments) will help me make a decision!


I think I'm leaning toward either the Hunter boots or the Tretorns, but I'm sure that I can be swayed ;) Maybe I'll just have to save up and get a couple different styles of rain boots--if only we lived somewhere really rainy like Seattle where purchases like that would be justified!

Stay dry, friends!

L. Stacks

7 comments:

paxton said...

i'm going to go out on a limb and say that the tretorns seem like the most lauren option up there.

Chitownmez said...

Wow. I love every single one you posted. No wonder you're having trouble picking. I agree with Paxton though - the tretorns look the most you. (but I absolutely ADORE the purple ones too!)

Jen said...

I like the Bogs!

Lauren Stacks said...

Thanks, all! It seems that most people think I'm a Tretorn gal (which would make sense since both my old roommates had a pair!) so I might just have to go with those :)

Yvonne--I can totally see you in the purple ones!

Brittany Turski said...

I would not get the hunter ones. I got a pair two years ago for Christmas and wore through the bottoms the first year and got them fix for $40 (a price for which you could get a new pair at target) and then again this year they wore through again! I do not recommend them for the price.

jwitten said...

Well I have to go with the Tretorns too...I am bias!

fecutusk said...

Thanks for an idea, you sparked at thought from a angle I hadn’t given thoguht to yet. Now lets see if I can do something with it.

online pharmacy