Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I love...



[I came home on Valentine's Day, after 24 hours of babysitting, to these
lovely blooms (hydrangeas! my favorite!) and a just-poured
glass of red wine... I just had to brag. Hope you all had
a perfectly lovely Valentine's Day!]

L. Stacks

P.S. I have a few pictures from my weekend to post, and will do so later today, promise!

P.P.S. Speaking of the mister, any of you blog readers who also tweet, T just signed up for Twitter! Show him some love and follow him! (His username is hugewater.) Oh! And you better be following me, too! :) (Mine is laurenstacks.)

1 comment:

a woman's right to shoes said...

Just wanted to say that you have a very lovely blog. I just came across it and wanted to say hi. And the flowers you got looks amazing =)

http://cammiew4.blogspot.com/