Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Little Christmas Wish List


The holidays are fast approaching so I thought I'd share some of my recent finds that have been dancing like sugar plums in my head. I've already asked Santa for some more practical items, like a new hair straightener (mine is 6 years old, and dying), some white wine glasses for my new favorite wine (the only white wine I like), and socks! But still, a girl can dream...


(I should have snatched up my mom's when I had the chance!)

Penguin Classic's Clothbound Little Women
(though I suppose I'd take the whole Clothbound Classics set, too! wink wink)

Anthropologie's Peggy Sue Dress
(Perfect for NYE!)

The Sak Ventura Convertible Leather Backpack from Nordstrom's
(as seen in their December Catalogue)

Apothecary Jars from Williams-Sonoma to fill with holiday ornaments
(image source)


The North Face Avery Belted Fleece Jacket from Nordstrom's
(as seen in their December catalogue)

Small Ramekins from Crate and Barrel for our cooking adventures

And the biggest thing I've been pining for since September... (let's hope that I only have to wait a few more months to hold this baby in my hands!)


Happy holidays,

L. Stacks

2 comments:

Tara said...

love your grown-up christmas list! I love your items...I have been dreaming about a few of them myself! I miss you and hope to see you soon!

Jen said...

Yay for a post!! Yay for GAZELA!!