Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Sincere Apologies


So I know it seemed that I dropped off of the face of this earth, but really what I've been doing for the past two weeks or so is:

Making countless trips to Michael's, JoAnne Fabrics, Paper Source, and Paper & Print

[Invitation paper from Paper Source]

Measuring, cutting, gluing

[This Thermoweb Tape Runner saved my life]

Printing, stuffing envelopes, stamping, and licking envelopes

[A little peek at some unfinished invites]

Oh, and don't forget painting, organizing, hanging frames, and moving furniture

[Blue, tan, yellow, green--in case you were wondering]

But what this means is that in the past few weeks I haven't exactly:

written
blogged
read
or
commented on other blogs

So my sincere apologies for that. This week, I'm going to try to get back into writing since the invitations are nearly done, and since the apartment is finally coming together. Expect a Word Count Wednesday from me next week. The good news, however, is that with all the cutting, pasting, etc. I have had plenty of time to watch movies--so I have several movie reviews coming your way over the next few weeks! And as the apartment comes together I'll have some sneak peeks of that, too.

Readers, thank you for bearing with me over the past few weeks. And to everyone that helped move, paint, compile invitations, and/or put up with any of my grumbling (that's mostly you, T)... thank you, thank you, thank you!

L. Stacks

3 comments:

hellolovephoto.com said...

Yay! You're back! Can't wait to see the new apt, and the invites are looking awesome! :)

amy @ mango + palm said...

The invitations are so wonderful!

Meg said...

Lovely invites! I just finished mine last week! wooo weee I was one cranky lady trying to get all that done! ;)

Can't wait to see pic's of your place! :)

xx