Thursday, June 3, 2010

Inspiration: Wedding Photos


As I'm sure you all recall, about a month ago, T & I had our engagement pictures taken by Casey at Hello Love Photography and seeing how gorgeous they all turned out, it made us very excited for our wedding day pictures--only three months from tomorrow!

I'm posting today because Casey, who was also one of my former roommates, sent me a link to her recent wedding pictures, taken by Matt at Our Labor of Love, and they turned out so wonderfully that I just had to share a few of my favorites:




(To see more, click here.) Seeing how lovely these turned out, and how stunning the bride and groom looked, in my opinion, makes me all the more excited about our own day, and our own awesome photographer.

Don't you just adore the photo of the two of them on the grass? (Which, by the way, was taken at a school about a block from our apartment!)

L. Stacks

2 comments:

Casey said...

Aww, you're the sweetest! Can't WAIT To take pictures of an even more adorable bride and groom! :)

Meg said...

Ahhh, so lovely!!! These photo's make me so excited!

& your engagement photo's were amazing, I cannot wait to see your wedding day photo's! eee!

Hope the planning is coming along well for you! :)

xx