Friday, June 4, 2010

Go, Buddy!



Tomorrow is my little brother's last race in his high school running career, and what a good career it has been at that. Already this year he's broken two school records (in the half mile and the mile relay), to add to the two records that he already holds (the two mile and the mile). He's been a state champion twice now. And at the state meet tomorrow he'll run in four events--and T & I will be in the stands cheering him on!

Can you tell I'm a little bit proud of my buddy boy? (This is the name we've called him since he was very young.)

Anyway, "Go, Kyle, go!" or like my dad would say, "Run like a scalded dog."

L. Stacks

P.S. If you want to read more about the little bro, click here.

2 comments:

Jen said...

:-)

Shirley said...

YAY for Stacks II!!! The article referred to your brother as "Stacks," and I had to remind myself that it wasn't you.
How's the writing?