Thursday, May 6, 2010

School's Out Forever


... or at least until I decide to get my Ph.D, hee hee.


I've been in school for the last 19 years (20 if you count pre-school) and today is my last day of classes until who knows when. Sure, I'll still be finishing my thesis, but that's not the same as sitting at desks, taking notes and trying not to get to restless after an hour of sitting (I'm terrible at sitting, seriously). What am I going to do with myself?

Oh, right, find a job.

Happy last day of classes, friends. I so wish I could have a full schedule of classes next year to look forward to--is it terribly nerdy that I love school? I hope so.

L. Stacks


2 comments:

Mandy said...

Woohoo! Congrats!

Jamie Winger said...

Good luck plugging away on that thesis! I'll be out of class too, so we'll need to harass each other to make sure we're writing!