Thursday, May 27, 2010

LOST Art







I saw these yesterday on design*sponge and started pining right off the bat. Ever since LOST ended last Sunday I've been a little, well, confused about how I feel about the whole thing. But seeing these prints by Ty Mattson made me reminiscent for the show that I adored for so long--the show before this past season, namely. I love the VW van print the most, I think. Would you hang prints from TV shows on your walls? Anyway, if you're interested, you can buy them on abc.com for $45.95, and remember the good old days every time you see them.

L. Stacks

P.S. Interested in some explanation from LOST writers? Here's your chance.

2 comments:

Casey said...

These are so cool! I actually watched the finale, and I got a little emotional remembering how good the older seasons were. So you must have been bummed!

韋于倫成 said...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。.........................