Monday, May 3, 2010

I Love: Glee!


[On Mondays, I post about something that I love. Mondays are such rough days--does anyone out there actually like the start of a new work week? Does anyone say, yay, Mondays are marvelous? So to cheer myself up, and maybe my readers, too, I've decided to officially name my "I Love" posts on Mondays: book ends' Lovely Monday posts. Because wouldn't the day be so much better if you tried to think about lovely things?]


All of my favorite TV shows--Lost, Parenthood, and Glee--air on Tuesday evenings, so needless to say, I watch a two of the shows on Hulu throughout the rest of week to spread out the Tuesday goodness. Sometimes I fall a little behind on the shows, but then I'm extra-lucky and get to watch a couple episodes in a row. One of my favorite things to do is to cuddle up in my bed with my computer and watch a couple hours of TV--watching TV in bed is so much better than watching it in the living room, don't you think?

That said, I'm a week behind on Glee right now, but it's okay with me. The Madonna episode from two weeks ago was such a great episode... so many great songs! Coach Sylvester as Vogue-Madonna! I want to re-watch the episode over again because I was giggling too much to catch everything the first time. In other words, I love Glee. And I think you should, too.

Happy Monday!

L. Stacks

Photo: weheartit

3 comments:

Adam Morgan said...

I hate to say it, but I've actually given up on Glee. It's not that I stopped liking it. There's just too much on TV (Hulu) for me to keep up with everything. I dropped Glee, Flashforward, and V!

珮均 said...

成功等於目前,其他都是這句話的註解。........................................

Kristi said...

Laurain...I LOVE MONDAYS!!!!! :-D