Monday, April 26, 2010

Our Engagement Pictures!


They're here! I want to extend a very special thank you to Casey Stryzyewski at Hello Love Photo (and her assistant) in take these lovely pictures for us. To see the rest of the photos, check out her flickr stream. We had a wonderful time galavanting around Chicago--riding the subway, reading books in Roosevelt University's library, gazing at Buckingham fountain, and trying to block out the windy weather by Lake Michigan. Take a sneak peek for yourself:

I love them so much that I just can't choose a favorite. The last photo is a throwback to our days at Dutch-y Hope College, in Holland, MI. Of course T wouldn't lean in for the traditional Dutch picture, hee hee.

What do you think? What ones are your favorites?

L. Stacks

8 comments:

Lori said...

Love them all!

Tara said...

I love them all! Casey you did an amazing job! As for my favorites...definitely the tulips one...oh HOPE college...I love the train pic, the kiss behind the book, and the T and L picture against the lake. They are all great though!

impendwa said...

I may or may not have just looked at all of your engagement photos on flickr. I love them! You all are awesome. My favorite is the kiss behind the book :)

Meg said...

Found them! :)

OMGeeeeee!!!! LOVE THEM ALL! They are so amazing!

www.meg-land.blogspot.com

xx

Brittany Turski said...

my favorite is you holding the book covering both your faces... in black and white...romantic with getting to mushy!

Mandy said...

LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job Casey!!!

Jocy said...

How wonderful! I especially adore the one with the books. Belated congrats!

the NEO-traditionalist said...

SOOOOO cute! Congrats, seriously, talk about an amazing success! You two are ADORABLE! xoxoxo katie