Monday, April 26, 2010

I Love: Tissue Paper Poms!


[On Mondays, I post about something that I love. Mondays are such rough days--does anyone out there actually like the start of a new work week? Does anyone say, yay, Mondays are marvelous? So to cheer myself up, and maybe my readers, too, I've decided to officially name my "I Love" posts on Mondays: book ends' Lovely Monday posts. Because wouldn't the day be so much better if you tried to think about lovely things?]


Lately, our apartment has been bachelorette party central, and to decorate for the festivities, we made some of Martha Stewart's tissue paper poms to hang from our doorways. We used bright colors and they looked so lovely that we just haven't been able to take them down yet.

It's so nice to come home to an apartment that looks so festive and bright--so we figure that party decorations can have everyday functions as well. If you want to make your own to brighten up your space, you can find the directions here.

Have a lovely Monday,

L. Stacks

2 comments:

E said...

I have seen these all over blog-land and I absolutely love them! They remind me of tissue paper flowers I used to make as a kid. And soooo easy!

Lauren Stacks said...

Very easy, and they've held up well for over a month!

XX Lauren Stacks