Thursday, April 29, 2010

Goodnight, Blog World


Whew! It's been a long week for me, readers, and I have a busy couple of days ahead. So I'm going to go ahead and sign off for a few days. However, don't you fret because I have two more posts scheduled for tomorrow: the last post of my National Poetry Month poetry blitz, and a little recap of the month of poems for you all!

Tomorrow I have an interview in the a.m. (cross your fingers for me!), then office hours with some of the students in the class I'm student teaching, and afterwards am attending the Cubs game! Then, Saturday (with its lovely weather) is my roommate's big wedding day, so T and I will be celebrating with her and her soon-to-be husband at an adorable little church here in Chicago and an awesome reception place in Lincoln Park. I can't wait to see how beautiful she looks--plus I'm very excited because Our Labor of Love is photographing her wedding!

Sweet dreams, blog world. Check out my scheduled posts tomorrow, and I'll see you Monday!


L. Stacks

No comments: