Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break!



Since I am still a college student, albeit a graduate college student, I get a nice week-long vacation, and it always seems to fall nicely, right when I think that I can't possibly handle anything else or attend one more class. And as of 8:30 p.m. yesterday, I am officially on break!

While I'm not going to Florida or Mexico like some of the college students in the class I'm student teaching, I am going someplace: to my hometown, in Michigan. While I won't be able to work on my tan or drink icy margaritas, I will hopefully be able to get some writing done, and work on getting ahead with homework, since I've been finding myself lagging a bit. I'm hoping that by the time I get back to Chicago next Friday it will look a lot greener, like pictured above.

But don't worry, I'm not going to be studious the whole break. Today, my college roommate is coming to visit and next weekend is a bachelorette party for one of my current roommates. So, on that note, cheers!

L. Stacks