Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday Night Television


I don't know about any of you, but I'm pumped for the airing of Lost's season six premier tonight. Since this is the last season of the show, I can't wait to have all of my nagging Lost questions answered--like, who is the Man in Black? can the Lost characters change the past? and who will Kate end up with?


That said, I got this awesome link from my friend. To any other Lost fans out there, it's worth the two seconds it takes to check it out! (Also, don't you just love Lostpedia when you get a bit confused during the show?)

Readers, are you all sad that Lost will be done after this season? Or are you just ready to fully understand all of the mysteries that have been lurking around since season one?

L. Stacks

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm not sad it will be done, I can't wait.